If a school entity has a need, chances are
that PSBA has a service, expert or program to meet that need.
Simple. Convenient. Cost-Effective.
Now your school can accept secure online payments for student purchases -- school lunches, continuing education, registration, prom tickets, T-shirts and anything else school-related – all through your district Web site, eliminating cash transactions and lost checks.
How It Works
Parents access PaySchools through a link on the home page of their school district's Web site. They select the items they want to purchase and then pay for them using credit cards, debit cards, or electronic checks. The payments are automatically processed, and the money is transferred to the school's bank account.
- One merchant account for all school districts.
- Clearinghouse for payments.
- Transfer of funds into each school's designated account.
- Fees based on percentage of sales, but billed monthly.
- Multiple report generation.
- Integration with other software programs.
Benefits for Schools
- No up-front costs or monthly minimums.
- Increases traffic to the school's Web site.
- Sets up opportunities for more timely sales, as well as increasing the volume of sales.
- Creates office efficiency through less manual check processing, less handling of cash and fewer bounced checks.
- Enhances internal controls over cash.
- Improves cash flow.
- Utilizes the convenience of technology.
Benefits for Parents
- Convenient: Make purchases 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Control: Eliminate lost checks or cash.
- Timely: Credits payments immediately to a student's account.
- User-friendly: Processes via credit cards, debit cards or electronic checks.
- Secure: Ensures private and secure transmissions.
- Accessible: View purchases and payments online.
To Get Started
For More Information
Go to PaySchools Web site