If a school entity has a need, chances are that PSBA has a service, expert or program to meet that need.
PSBA and Emerald Data Solutions provides BoardDocs™, the latest comprehensive e-governance tool developed by board members for board members.
Work Smarter With BoardDocs™
- Store agenda items and policy documents (if your district is in PSBA's Policy on the Web Program) in one easy-to-maintain database with unlimited capacity and file notes related to particular agenda items for personal use. Only authorized users can publish, modify or delete documents from BoardDocs™ main database.
- View and revise the agenda as it is built – even from a home computer. Make designated items available to the public before a meeting.
- Navigate a private, secure web site created from information in your board's database to find what you need. A separate site lets the community view selected agenda items and policies, and communicate with board members and administrators.
- Replicate between the main database and your board's local site, so meetings can go on even if the Internet is down.
- Use the powerful search engine to enhance best practices by entering key words or phrases and viewing documents made public by other BoardDocs™ members. Also, browse previous agendas, attachments and other support documents.
- BoardDocs™ software works either Windows or Macintosh operating systems. No extensive computer background or experience with HTML programming is needed to use the system.
The staff at Emerald Data Solutions can maintain and administer your system, or the board can handle these tasks from a dedicated server at your site. There is no expensive equipment to purchase and no time-consuming implementation for the IT staff to manage.
For more information, contact Policy Programs.