If a school entity has a need, chances are that PSBA has a service, expert or program to meet that need.
PSBA and Emerald Data Solutions present BoardDocs®, a comprehensive eGovernance tool developed by board members for board members. PSBA BoardDocs® web applications streamline the processes used to manage board packets, access information and conduct meetings. You'll save money, time and drastically improve your board's effectiveness.
Save Money. Save Time. Make A Difference.
- Alleviate the enormous task of assembling, printing, distributing and revising board packets.
- Save taxpayer money, reduce staff time, improve board effectiveness, increase transparency in governance and have a positive effect on the environment.
- View and revise the agenda as it is built – from any computer or tablet with an Internet connection. Make designated items available to the public before and after a meeting.
- Use the powerful search engine to browse previous agendas, attachments and other support documents, or enhance best practices by entering key words or phrases and viewing documents made public by other BoardDocs® members.
- On-site training and 24 x 7 free, US-based technical support.
BoardDocs Demonstration Webinar – May 22
Switching to paperless board meetings could help your school entity save money, time and become more effective for as little as $2,700 per year. PSBA partners with BoardDocs paperless agenda solutions--as the pioneer of eGovernance, BoardDocs has helped close to 1,000 organizations dramatically lower costs, increase transparency and reduce the time spent producing board packets by up to 75%. BoardDocs' paperless services allow school boards to significantly improve the way they create and manage board packets, access information and conduct meetings.
Want to learn more? Join us for a Webinar on May 22, 10-11 a.m. Space is limited, so reserve your Webinar seat now at:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
For more information on service options, pricing or scheduling a demonstration, contact Policy Programs.
To see how BoardDocs® can work for you, visit their webpage BoardDocs®