If a school entity has a need, chances are
that PSBA has a service, expert or program to meet that need.
When Only the Best will Do
Make sure your students and athletes have solid accident insurance protection. A-G Administrators Inc. of Valley Forge Student Accident program, endorsed by the PSBA Insurance Trust, provides benefits for eligible medical expenses related to injuries that result directly and independently of all other causes from an accident while the coverage is in effect, up to the plan maximum you select. It also provides accidental death and dismemberment benefits.
You choose the plan that best suits your needs and budget. you can even have a plan designed specifically for your district.
- You can choose to cover just interscholastic football, hockey or lacrosse athletes
- You can choose to cover all athletes and students during all school supervised and sponsored activities - sports or other events
- You can have eligible medical expenses covered for 100% of the usual and customary charges
- You can choose a plan that limits the amount payable for each of the medical services covered
- You can choose compulsory coverage, voluntary coverage or both
Benefits are paid on a primary-excess basis. Benefits are payable for the first eligible medical expenses incurred up to the primary dollar amount of $100. Additional eligible expenses will be payable only when they exceed the amounts paid by any other health care plan. In the event other health insurance exists, eligible expenses will be covered on a primary basis up to the plan maximum.
For more information about our Student/Athlete Accident coverage please contact us .