If a school entity has a need, chances are
that PSBA has a service, expert or program to meet that need.
A Program Specifically Tailored for Pennsylvania's Public School Districts
Since 1971, the PSBA Insurance Trust has provided a property and liability insurance program to member school entities throughout the commonwealth. Since its inception, the program has been underwritten by Indemnity Insurance Company of North America, an ACE-INA Group Company, formerly known as CIGNA, which is headquartered in Philadelphia.
- General liability
- Boiler and machinery
- ACE USA provides a dedicated team of school underwriters
- Claims administered by School Claims Services, LLC, our dedicated third-party claims administrator
- Defense law firms who have actual experience in school district litigation
- Free property insurance appraisal to participating entities; substantial discounts available on other appraisal services
- Program pays for elevator inspections for all participants
- Crisis intervention counseling available to all participants
This program provides the broadest scope of protections currently available to Pennsylvania's public schools. Our program includes many built in features that other programs offer as 'extra cost' options.
Throughout the years the PSBA ACE program has been a constant force in the school insurance marketplace. Other insurance carriers have been in and out of the school market on a regular basis. Whether it's a hard or soft insurance market, schools have been able to count on the PSBA Insurance Trust program.
This program is available through your local insurance provider. For more information about our property and liability program please contact us.