Do you have strong communication and leadership skills and a vision for PSBA? Members interested in becoming the next leaders of PSBA are encouraged to submit an Application for Nomination to PSBA's 2021 Nominating Committee.
The nomination process:
All persons seeking nomination for elected positions of the Association shall fill out an online application, expressing interest in the office sought. The application form will be received and reviewed by the 2021 Nominating Committee.
Application Deadline: May 21, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
Open positions are:
- 2022 President-Elect (one-year term)
- 2022 Vice President (one-year term)
- 2022-24 East Zone Representative (three-year term)
- 2022-23 Sectional Advisors – includes Sections 1, 3, 5 and 7 (two-year term)
In addition to the application form, PSBA Governing Board Policy 303 asks that all candidates who are approved for election will provide with their application a recent, print-quality photograph and letters of recommendation. The application form specifies no less than three letters of recommendation and no more than four, and are specifically requested as follows:
- One from a superintendent or school director from the home entity
- One from a school director from another school district
- Other individuals familiar with the candidate's leadership skills
PSBA Governing Board Policy 303 also outlines the campaign procedures of candidates.
All terms of office commence January 1, following election. For further instructions, questions, or concerns, please contact email@example.com.