Subscribe to Laws On Line
Laws onLine for School Leaders
Finally -- an affordable solution for the expense and inconvenience of finding up-to-date editions of the Public School Code, other laws and court cases affecting your decision-making!
A special password-protected page of the PSBA Web site will lead Laws on Line subscribers to state and federal statutes and regulations, including the same Pennsylvania state statutes database featured in Westlaw¨ subscriptions used by legal professionals. For the equivalent of only $29 per person per year, this powerful information tool gives you:
- The full text of every section of the Pennsylvania statutes and Pennsylvania Constitution.
- Enactment/amendment history and summaries of court decisions interpreting each section.
- Full text of state and federal court decisions within Pennsylvania , plus all decisions of the U.S. Supreme Court and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
- Continuously updated content, reflecting amendments and new cases within days or hours.
- Easy navigation with comprehensive tables of contents and powerful Westlaw searching.
- Links to federal statutes and state and federal administrative regulations.
- Convenient access from wherever you have Internet access.
How to subscribe
SCHOOL ENTITY BASIC SUBSCRIPTION: $348 ANNUALLY
Purchases convenient online access for your leadership team -- all board members, chief school administrator, business manager and board secretary are automatically enrolled.
ADMINISTRATOR ADD-ON MODULE: $145 ANNUALLY
Each add-on module extends access to up to five additional central office or building-level administrators. (NOTE: Add-on modules available only to school districts that have purchased a basic subscription and are enrolled in PSBA's Administrator Option. Add-on modules may be purchased by intermediate units and area vocational schools without the basic subscription.)