PSBA provides members of our policy services with a web-based policy system. This web-based policy system features:
- Robust search capabilities, including sample policy searching
- Real-time collaboration and assistance with PSBA
- Quick access to web-based legal links
- Customizable board policy approval process
- Flexible organization and management of policies
- Efficient access to the Policy News Network (PNN/PNN+) and PSBA policy guide updates
Training Information and Policy Tutorials
A full recorded webinar training (approx. 1½ hours) that demonstrates the entire system and reviews the functionality is available:
- Webinar video address: https://vimeo.com/246146215
When prompted for a password, enter Policy2017
The following short video tutorials will assist you with working in the system:
- Searches: https://youtu.be/GENkGA8EKwY
- Accessing PSBA Policy Updates (PNN/PNN+): https://youtu.be/SY8dPwb1KYQ
- Revising Current Policies, Creating New Policies: https://youtu.be/1iU4KSCxn-w
- Retiring Policy, Making New Policy Active: https://youtu.be/Y5VFto8o4e4
The following documents will assist you with working in the system:
- Web-Based Policy System Overview and Basic Tips
- Workflow – Accessing PNN/PNN+
- Workflow – Revising Current Board Policy
- Workflow – Creating a New Policy
- Workflow – Sending Policies to PSBA and Activating Policies
- Workflow – Administrative Regulations Options
- Printing Documents – Google Chrome
- Printing Documents – Mozilla Firefox
Web-based Policy System Review Webinars
Please join us for a complimentary webinar to review the policy system, learn how to access policy updates, edit policy documents in the system and customize your school entity’s web-based manual. This is a very technical webinar designed for users such as the school board secretary, administrative assistant, school administrator or policy committee chairperson who edits school policies and manages the revision and approval process.
Webinars repeat the same content every other month to provide refresher training on the system or an overview for users who are new to working with the policy system. Sign up for a complimentary webinar by visiting the Events Calendar.
*Please note, this webinar is not eligible for credit for the ASDL recognition program.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need the link and login information for your school entity’s policy manual.