BoardDocs® is a comprehensive eGovernance tool for paperless board meeting management developed by board members for board members. BoardDocs® web applications streamline the processes used to manage board packets, access information and conduct meetings. You'll save money, time and drastically improve your board's effectiveness.
Save Money. Save Time. Make A Difference.
- Alleviate the enormous task of assembling, printing, distributing and revising board packets.
- Save taxpayer money, reduce staff time, improve board effectiveness, increase transparency in governance and have a positive effect on the environment.
- View and revise the agenda as it is built – from any computer or tablet with an Internet connection. Make designated items available to the public before and after a meeting.
- Use the powerful search engine to browse previous agendas, attachments and other support documents, or enhance best practices by entering key words or phrases and viewing documents made public by other BoardDocs® members.
- On-site training and 24 x 7 free, US-based technical support.
For more information on service options, scheduling a demonstration, or to see how BoardDocs® can work for you, visit their webpage: BoardDocs (https://engage.boarddocs.com/psba).
PSBA BoardDocs Complimentary Webinar – Engaging the Community in School Board Decisions
Boards often make tough decisions in front of a live audience of parents, staff, students and community members. Join us for an interactive webinar discussion to learn strategies for increasing community engagement while avoiding drama. We’ll share practical tips & tools you can use in your boardroom for better, more effective governance. Please join us on Tuesday, April 23, at 1:00 p.m. EDT for this important discussion, and to learn more about BoardDocs.
- Lynelle Fitzmier, Executive Assistant, Great Valley School District, PA
- Dottie Schindlinger, VP of Thought Leadership, BoardDocs