Additional responsibilities include:
- Provide technical assistance and troubleshooting for members in the web-based policy system.
- Assist with the processing of policies received through the Policy Maintenance Program.
- Assist with the development of Administrative Regulations manuals for newly contracted services.
- Assist with policy and governance services billing and invoice reconciliation.
- Process policy adoptions for Policy Review/Development projects.
- Responsible for updating Policy and AR participations, and email notifications in membership system.
- Support of member requests for PSBA policy and Administrative Regulation guides, as well as sample policies.
- Provide assistance with the Policy News Network (PNN)/Policy News Network (PNN+) process.
- Process policy manual conversions.
- Assist with the tracking and proper dissemination of emails received through the policy maintenance inbox and additional policy maintenance support.
High school diploma or GED with business and administrative background and three years’ work experience, or an Associate’s Degree in Office Administration. Strong organizational, time management and project management skills, with ability to manage multiple priorities successfully. Strong attention to detail and excellent proofreading skills. Effective, professional written and oral interpersonal communication skills. Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Experience with Customer Relations Management and other web-based platforms preferred. Ability to focus, take initiative and contribute to a teamwork environment. Periodic, overnight travel possible.
Join our team
PSBA is always looking for talented individuals to join our team. If you are interested in the role outlined above and believe you meet the requirements, please complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch.