Start Strong: Developing a District On-Boarding Plan for New Directors
Sep 11, 2019 • 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
In November, many boards will be faced with a significant transition as they prepare to welcome new directors to their governance Team of Ten. This single-day program facilitated by PSBA trainers and an experienced PA board president will guide attendees to creating a strong, full year on-boarding schedule based on best practices and thoughtful prioritization. Grounded in PSBA’s Principles for Governance and Leadership, attendees will hear best practices from their colleagues and leave with a full year’s schedule, a jump drive of resources, ideas for effective local training, and a plan to start strong.
All-Access complimentary, $125 General membership
Lunch will be provided.
Registering is quick and easy. Login into your MyPSBA account at www.mypsba.org and follow the instructions below.
Register online by logging in to myPSBA.
- Once you have logged in, click on ‘Store Registration’
- Click on the ‘Start Strong: Developing a District On-Boarding Plan for New Directors’ tile
- Click on the ‘Register’ blue button
- Follow the prompts and click ‘Add to Cart’
- Click on the shopping cart in the upper right-hand side of your screen
- Click on the ‘Proceed to checkout’ blue button
- Review the billing information and click ‘Place Order’
For registration support, contact Janelle Hoch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please review our cancellation policy.