- This event has passed.
School Law Workshop 2022
Oct 31, 2022 • 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
The Pennsylvania School Board Solicitors Association’s (PSBSA) annual School Law Workshop is a multitopic, expert-level seminar designed for Pennsylvania school law practitioners, reviewing current issues arising in representing public school entities and offering ideas for practical approaches and solutions. Don’t miss this valuable opportunity to network with education law colleagues from across the commonwealth while hearing the latest insights in this fast-paced practice area. Attorneys and School Leaders are welcome to register. Attorneys may earn up to 5.5 continuing legal education (CLE) credits (all substantive) by attending this workshop.
Topics & Presenters:
Title IX Update (60 minutes, 1 CLE)
- Christina L. Lane, Esq., Maiello Brungo & Maiello, Pittsburgh, PA
- Rachel K. Lozosky, Esq., Peacock Keller, Washington, PA
- John G. Audi, Esq., Sweet Stevens Katz & Williams, Pittston, P
Special Education Update (60 minutes, 1 CLE)
- Andrew E. Faust, Esq., Sweet Stevens Katz & Williams, New Britain, P
Right-To-Know Update (60 minutes, 1 CLE)
- Justin M. O’Donoghue, Esq., Wisler Pearlstine, Blue Bell, PA
- Nicole L. M. Feight, Esq., Rudolph Clarke, Trevose, P
Employment Law Update (60 minutes, 1 CLE)
- Benjamin L. Pratt, Esq., Kegel Kelin Litts & Lord, Lancaster PA
School Law Update (90 minutes, 1.5 CLE)
- Michael I. Levin, Esq., Levin Legal Group, Huntingdon Valley, PA
Click on the links below to learn more about the presenters and topics:
Registration is closed
Questions? Please contact Jo Mundis, PSBA Legal Services Coordinator by email at email@example.com or call (717) 590-5645
Please note: Registration and fees for this event are NOT included in School Leadership Conference registration. This is a separate-fee event.