Elected. Engaged. Empowered.
February 4 – 6, 2018
Marriott Marquis, Washington D.C.
Six Reasons to Attend NSBA’s 2018 Advocacy Institute:
- Champion the interests of our students and public schools with your Members of Congress.
- Network with your fellow school board members to share best practices to engage policy makers and impact policymaking.
- Enhance your ability to tell your story to influence the national education debate.
- Gain the perspective of legal experts on key legal issues impacting your school districts.
- Advocate to keep public dollars in public schools.
- Get insights from Members of Congress, national thought-leaders, and well-known political pundits to sharpen your strategy, tactics and messaging.
For more information and to register, see https://www.nsba.org/events/advocacy-institute