- This event has passed.
New School Director Training, Montoursville Area
Dec 8, 2017 • 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
You’ve started a challenging and exciting new role as a school director. Let us help you narrow the learning curve! PSBA’s New School Director Training provides school directors with foundational knowledge about their role, responsibilities and ethical obligations. At this live workshop, participants will learn about key laws, policies, and processes that guide school board governance and leadership, and develop skills for becoming strong advocates in their community. Get the tools you need from experts during this visually engaging and interactive event.
Choose from any of these 10 locations and dates (note: all sessions are held 8 a.m.-4 p.m., unless specified otherwise.):
- Dec. 8, Bedford CTC
- Dec. 8, Montoursville Area High School
- Dec. 9, Upper St. Clair High School
- Dec. 9, West Side CTC
- Dec. 15, Crawford County CTC
- Dec. 15, Upper Merion MS (8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m)
- Dec. 16, PSBA Mechanicsburg
- Dec. 16, Seneca Highlands IU 9
- Jan. 6, TBD Southeastern PA (event pending 50+ registrations)
- Jan. 13, A W Beattie Career Center
- Jan. 13, Parkland HS
Fees: Complimentary to All-Access members or $170 per person for standard membership. All registrations will be billed to the listed district, IU or CTC. To request billing to an individual, please contact Michelle Kunkel at email@example.com. Registration also includes a box lunch on site and printed resources.