The PSBA Alliance Partner program gives members access to vendors that provide services and supplies to meet the specific needs of education-related entities. Find quality and value. Search the Alliance Partner Directory below.
- All (86)
- Architecture/Engineering (26)
- Construction (8)
- Energy Resources (3)
- Equipment (2)
- Facilities (20)
- Financial Services (12)
- Food Services (7)
- Insurance (9)
- Other Professional Services (15)
- Staffing/Employee Relations (2)
- Technology (7)
Alliance Partner Advisory Council
The purpose of the Alliance Partner Advisory Council is to foster ethical and mutually supportive projects, programs and services among educational enterprises offering goods and services to the membership of the Pennsylvania School Boards Association (PSBA). Below is a list of the current council:
- Brett Eater, CM Regent Insurance Company
- William (Ted) Hopkins, FVHD Architects-Planners
- Mark Carolla, Keystone Purchasing Network
- Rajesh Chainani, PA School District Liquid Asset Fund
- Rose Fetter, SitelogIQ
- Craig Nelson, Tremco Inc.
The council also consists of PSBA President David Hein, PSBA President-Elect David Schaap and PSBA staff members who serve as ex-officio support to the council.
For more information about the Alliance Partnership Program or the Advisory Council contact
email@example.com, (717) 506-2450, ext. 3310.
To request changes to your business listing, please complete this form.