We invite you to have a conversation with us about our Alliance Partners program, but before that, please take a close look at the opportunities that exist and the channels through which you may reach our members.
How We Can Help You Engage Our Audience
Communication and content sponsorships is a strategic way to align your brand to one of our communication channels and meet our members where they are reading, viewing, hearing and consuming news from PSBA.
- Bulletin magazine advertising – discounted
- Bulletin magazine special conference issue, sponsored content – discounted
- Keystone Education Radio podcast sponsorship mention
- VideoEDition sponsorship mention
- Webcast sponsorship mention
- Logo presence on PSBA.org
Sharing Your Expertise
Subject matter expertise (SME): sourcing for editorial and content development
Subject matter expertise (SME): sourcing for education and training content development
To secure your custom Alliance Partnership contract highlighting the opportunities most beneficial to your organization, please contact Megan Strausbaugh, PSBA’s director of marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-506-2450 ext. 3500, or Deb Harrington, PSBA’s partnerships manager at email@example.com or 717-506-2450 ext. 3326.