We're pleased to announce the launch of the new myPSBA app!
Now, you can have your favorite PSBA resources at your fingertip — in the office, at home or on the go!
The app is available for free download from your phone:
- If you have an Android phone, click here to go to Google Play.
- If you have an Apple iPhone, click here to go to Apple App Store.
Or search for myPSBA Mobile in Google Play or Apple App Store to locate the app for download (see below for App Store view).
The app is easy to use. After downloading, just click on a tile on the home screen (see below) for the information you want to access. Here are a few highlights:
- The latest education news on Daily EDition, Video EDition, Keystone Education Radio, Federal Focus, the Legislative Report and the Bulletin (Daily EDition and Stay Informed tiles).
- Registration for upcoming events and learning opportunities (Events tile).
- The myPSBA member portal (myPSBA tile)
- The newly redesigned and robust Success Starts Here website (PA Success tile)
Please Note: When accessing the myPSBA title on the mobile app, users will have access to registration for events and online courses. However, for an optimal learning experience, users must employ their personal desktop or laptop computer to successfully complete and progress through an online course. Once logged into myPSBA on a computer, click on “My Transcript” at the top of the website. The “My Transcript” landing page will show all the courses that a user is has registered for. Click on the course to begin the instructional teaching and interactive learning experience.
At the bottom of the app home screen (see above), four tiles can be found in a black bar. These icons provide access to the resources contained in the tiles and PSBA contact information, app notifications, and the ability to share the app with friends and colleagues.
View the app tutorial:
Or click here to view a PDF tutorial.