PSBA’s six Advocacy Ambassadors are active leaders in educating and engaging members in advocacy efforts in around the state. As liaisons between members and lawmakers, they promote PSBA’s legislative platform and build grassroots advocacy efforts in their regions. Ambassadors are regularly briefed on legislative updates and PSBA’s positions, and are ready to help members connect with their legislators.
How the Advocacy Ambassadors assist members:
- Build and maintain relationships with policymakers and their staff for advocacy purposes.
- Invite members of the PA General Assembly to participate in school events and help to coordinate events that connect legislators to their school communities.
- Build relationships with members and other education leaders to facilitate regional grassroots advocacy.
- Promote PSBA’s legislative priorities within the local community.
Contact your local Member Services manager to connect with your ambassador or contact them directly by email:
- Lena Hannah — Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Fayette, Greene, Indiana, Lawrence, Washington, Westmoreland
- Pam Lenz — Cameron, Clarion, Crawford, Elk, Erie, Forest, Jefferson, McKean, Mercer, Venango, Warren
- Charles Madden — Berks, Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, Philadelphia
- Davonna Rickard — Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Juniata, Lancaster, Lebanon, Mifflin, Northumberland, Perry, Snyder, Union, York
- Thomas Seidenberger — Bradford, Carbon, Columbia, Lackawanna, Lehigh, Luzerne, Monroe, Montour, Northampton, Pike, Schuylkill, Sullivan, Susquehanna, Wayne, Wyoming
- Kenneth Swanson — Bedford, Blair, Cambria, Centre, Clearfield, Clinton, Fulton, Huntingdon, Lycoming, Potter, Somerset, Tioga