From bus drivers to transportation administrators and business managers, pupil transportation personnel like you play an important part in providing students with an education that will take them places. PSBA’s Pupil Transportation Forum puts you in the driver’s seat when it comes to networking and professional development. The Forum provides transportation coordinators and their teams access to education, resources and advocacy. Through the use of technology and communication resources, PSBA offers everyone involved in pupil transportation with the tools and information to meet today’s challenges and responsibilities. Membership in the Pupil Transportation Forum is included in PSBA All-Access dues. Get the Pupil Transportation Forum Application here.
Benefits of joining the PSBA Transportation Forum:
- Legislative resources and advocacy
- Yearly statewide transportation conference
- Access to PSBA’s online training resources
Transportation Forum leadership will also have access
to the following PSBA resources and facilities:
- Convene Conference Center
- Video production studio
- PSBA legislative resources and advocacy assistance
- A statewide transportation conference
- Exclusive use of new Transportation Forum logo
- Budget funds provided by PSBA
- Chairperson: Jo Anne Yarnall, West Chester Area SD
- Burt Blackburn, Radnor Township (Retired)
- Karen Henry, Tredyffrin/Easttown SD
- Alline Smith, Wilson SD
- Randy Williams, Krapf School Bus
Elections: Transportation Forum Steering Committee
There are a total of five open Steering Committee positions (two 2-year seats; three 1-year seats) all of which begin serving Jan. 1, 2019. The voting period for the positions will be between Aug. 24-Oct. 11. See the official slate of candidates (scroll to the bottom of the page here).
For more information, contact Crista DeGregorio at (800) 932-0588, ext. 3426.