From bus drivers to transportation administrators and business managers, pupil transportation personnel play an important role in providing students with an education that will take them places. The Pupil Transportation Forum puts members in the driver’s seat for state-wide networking and ongoing professional development.
Benefits of joining the PSBA Pupil Transportation Forum:
- Quarterly e-newsletter
- Member discount for the annual state-wide pupil transportation conference
- Coming soon: Access to PSBA’s online training resources
Membership is available to district transportation professionals, contractors, vendors and retirees. Dues for the Pupil Transportation Forum are included for PSBA members who have chosen All Access.
- Chairperson: Jo Anne Yarnall, West Chester Area SD
- Christopher Brown, Downingtown Area SD
- Michael Kiehl, Warren County SD
- Jim Pearson, Seneca Valley SD
- Randy S. Williams, Wilson S D
For more information, contact Crista DeGregorio at (800) 932-0588, ext. 3426.