From bus drivers to transportation administrators to business managers, pupil transportation personnel like you play an important part in providing students with an education that will take them places. PSBA’s Transportation Forum can put you in the driver’s seat when it comes to networking and professional development for your role.
The Forum provides PA transportation coordinators and their teams access to education, resources and advocacy. Through the use of technology and communication resources, PSBA provides everyone involved in pupil transportation with the tools and information to meet today’s challenges and responsibilities.
Membership in the Transportation Forum is included in PSBA All-Access dues.
Benefits of joining the PSBA Transportation Forum:
- Quarterly newsletter
- Access to PSBA’s online training resources
- Yearly transportation sectional meetings
- Quarterly Transportation Forum webinars
- Statewide transportation conference
Transportation Forum leadership will also have access
to the following PSBA resources and facilities:
- Convene Conference Center
- Video production studio
- PSBA legislative resources and advocacy assistance
- A statewide transportation conference
- Exclusive use of new Transportation Forum logo
- Budget funds provided by PSBA
Learn more about how you can be involved. For more information, contact Teressa DeRoos at (800) 932-0588, ext. 3420.