Equity is the just and fair distribution of resources based on each student’s needs. The goal of educational equity is to evolve and transform Pennsylvania public education systems to create inclusive school communities where students feel a sense of belonging and are encouraged to reach their highest potential.
PSBA Equity Forum offers members the opportunity to engage more deeply on the intersection of equity and district leadership. It serves as a community to network with other equity-focused district leaders, discuss issues of educational equity, and share proven and emerging best practices. Members of PSBA’s Equity Forum will inform the growth of PSBA Equity Services through sharing experiences and ideas from local contexts.
Membership in the forum is complimentary, included in your school entity’s annual PSBA dues. Benefits of participation in the Equity Forum include:
- PSBA’s Daily EDition e-newsletter, via provided email
- Access to PSBA equity resources, tools, frameworks and events, via e-newsletter
- Opportunities to provide feedback on PSBA equity tools, resources, training and support
- Early access to register for PSBA’s annual Equity Summit
- Invitation to Equity Forum networking opportunities
Please consider using your knowledge and commitment to public education and join efforts with other members of the Equity Forum.
Join today by filling out the registration form below. For more information, contact PSBA Director of Equity Services, Dr. Heather Bennett at firstname.lastname@example.org.