Submit your nominations for the Pennsylvania Education Innovation Awards
PSBA is currently accepting nominations for the Pennsylvania Education Innovation Awards. Presented at the virtual 2021 PASA-PSBA School Leadership Conference, the awards seeks to recognize innovative leadership in public schools through three categories:
- Innovative School Board Award – recognizing a school board that has adopted an innovative approach to their responsibilities and led the district to exceptional performance.
- Innovative School Leader Award – recognizing a school superintendent, assistant superintendent, curriculum supervisor or building-level administrator that has demonstrated an innovative approach to leading their district, building or program.
- Innovative Teacher Award – recognizing a teacher for their innovative approach to teaching and classroom leadership.
Each award will include a financial award:
- Innovative School Board Award – $1,000 donated to the public school education foundation
- Innovative School Leader Award – $1,000 award to the recipient
- Innovative Teacher Award – $1,000 award to the recipient
Nominations will be accepted through September 30, 2021. Please submit your nominations for the 2021 Innovation Award.