Offered at 10 locations across the state, this annual event supports current and aspiring school board leaders through roundtable conversations with colleagues as well as a facilitated panel of experienced regional and statewide board presidents and superintendents.
Board Presidents Panel is designed to equip new and veteran board presidents and vice presidents as well as superintendents and other school directors who may pursue a leadership position in the future.
Locations and dates
- Monday, April 27 — Crawford County CTC, 860 Thurston Rd., Meadville, Pennsylvania 16335
- Monday, April 27 — Dallas School District
- Monday, April 27 — Dubois Area School District
- Tuesday, April 28 — Forbes Road CTC, 607 Beatty Rd, Monroeville, PA 15146
- Tuesday, April 28 — Owen J Roberts School District
- Tuesday, April 28 — Towanda Area School District
- Wednesday, April 29 — Centennial School District
- Wednesday, April 29 — Hollidaysburg Area School District
- Wednesday, April 29 — PSBA Offices, 400 Bent Creek Blvd., Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
- Wednesday, April 29 — Upper St. Clair Twp School District
(Program runs from 6-8 p.m. at all locations)
- Complimentary for PSBA All-Access member entities
- Standard Membership Pricing: $25
Professional development resources and light refreshments will be available.
To register, please sign into myPSBA and look for Store/Registration on the left.
For cancellations and other FAQs about registration, visit this page: https://www.psba.org/education-training/faq/