Do you want high-impact, engaging training that newly elected and reseated school directors can attend to be certified in new and advanced required training? PSBA has been supporting new school directors for more than 50 years by enlisting statewide experts in school law, finance and governance to deliver a one-day foundational training.
This year, we are adding a parallel track of sessions for those who need advanced school director training to meet their compliance requirements. These sessions will be delivered by the same experts but with advanced content. Look for a compact evening training or a longer Saturday session at a location near you. All sites will include one hour of trauma-informed training required by Act 18 of 2019. Weekend sites will include an extra hour for a legislative update from PSBA’s government affairs team.
Locations and dates
- Saturday, December 7 — AW Beattie Career Center, 9600 Babcock Blvd., Allison Park, PA 15101
- Saturday, December 7 — Radnor Township School District, 135 S. Wayne Ave., Wayne, PA 19087
- Tuesday, December 10 — Grove City Area School District, 511 Highland Avenue, Grove City, PA 16127
- Tuesday, December 10 — Penn Manor School District, 2950 Charlestown Road, Lancaster, PA 17603
- Tuesday, December 10 — CTC of Lackawanna County, 3201 Rockwell Ave, Scranton, PA 18508
- Wednesday, December 11 — Upper St. Clair Township SD, 1820 McLaughlin Run Road, Upper St. Clair, PA 15241
- Wednesday, December 11 — Montoursville Area High School, 700 Mulberry St, Montoursville, PA 17754
- Wednesday, December 11 — Berks County IU 14, 1111 Commons Blvd, Reading, PA 19605
- Thursday, December 12 — Richland School District, 1 Academic Avenue, Suite 200
Johnstown, PA 15904
- Thursday, December 12 — Seneca Highlands IU 9, 119 S Mechanic St, Smethport, PA 16749
- Thursday, December 12 — School District of Haverford Twp, 50 East Eagle Road, Havertown, PA 19083
- Saturday, January 11, 2020 — PSBA Headquarters, 400 Bent Creek Blvd, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
Complimentary for PSBA All-Access member entities. Lunch is included.
Details coming soon.