School safety and security is a complex, multi-perspective topic impacting school entities in dramatic ways. This complimentary PSBA member meeting featured in ten locations will offer essential updates and information on Safe2Say reporting, suicide awareness related to student safety, school climate, and emergency preparedness planning. Representatives from the Attorney General’s office, PEMA, and a top expert in behavioral health will be presenting. Updates on legislation impacting your schools will be presented by PSBA staff. Connect with the experts, have your questions answered, and network with other members.
Note: Due to inclement weather, a few of the dates have been changed. Please refer to this page for updates.
Locations and Dates
- Feb. 19, 2019 — Crawford COKounty Career and Technical Center, Meadville, PA
Feb. 20, 2019 — PSBA headquarters, MechanicsburgCancelled. Check back for new date. Feb. 21, 2019 — St. Marys Area High School, St. Marys, PACancelled. Check back for new date.
- Feb. 27, 2019 — Bedford County Technical Center, Everett, PA
- Feb. 28, 2019 — Parkland High School, Allentown, PA
- March 4, 2019 — Susquehanna County Career and Technology Center, Springville, PA
- March 5, 2019 — Forbes Road Career and Technology Center, Monroeville, PA
- March 6, 2019 — Upper St. Clair High School, Upper St. Clair, PA
- March 7, 2019 — Upper Dublin High School, Fort Washington, PA
- March 13, 2019 — Montoursville Area High School, Montoursville, PA
Section Meetings are 6-8 p.m. (across all locations).
Register online by logging in to myPSBA.