Build on finance, policy, board culture skills at Applied School Director Training
Three convenient locations in December and January
Take the next step in your professional development with Applied School Director Training. Building upon topics broadly covered in New School Director Training, this new, interactive evening event asks district leaders to dive deeper into three areas of school governance: school finance, board policy and working collaboratively as a governance team. Prepare for future leadership positions and committee work in this workshop-style training led by experts and practitioners. Learn how to:
- Evaluate key finance documents such as budget and audit materials
- Review and analyze board policies and administrative regulations
- Build positive board culture by developing strong collaboration skills
Locations and Dates:
- Dec.11, 2018 — Seneca Valley SD, Seneca Valley Senior High School, 128 Seneca School Road, Harmony, PA 16037 (Training to be held in LGI room)
- Jan. 10, 2019 — Bethlehem, Nitschmann Middle School (Training to be held in Auditorium)
- Jan. 17, 2019 — State College Area SD, Panorama Village Building, 240 Villa Crest Drive,State College, PA 16801 (Training to be held in Board Room)
Due to the interactive nature of the learning format, the Selinsgrove and State College programs will join together in State College on Jan 17,, 2019.
Applied School Director Training is 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. (across all locations)
This event is complimentary for All-Access members or $75 per person with standard membership and $150 per person for nonmembers.
Register online by logging in to myPSBA.