Get a year’s worth of school law updates in only three hours at Spring Legal Roundup. Experts will review legal developments and court cases and how they could impact your school entity. Presenters at each location will include an attorney from PSBA’s Legal Services and a school solicitor practicing in the local area. Participants may earn three substantive CLE credits.
This year’s interactive event will cover a range of topics including:
- Safety and Youth Sports Act – Concussions
- School Meals
- Transgender Students
- Charter Schools – Amendment of an Existing Charter
Cost: This event is complimentary for All-Access members or $149 per person with standard membership and $249 per person for nonmembers.
Registration: Visit the Members Area of PSBA’s website under Store/Registration tab to select register by location.
1:30-4:45 p.m. at leach location
- Feb. 26 – Parkway West Career and Technical Center, Oakdale
- Feb. 27 – A W Beattie Career Center, Allison Park
- Feb. 28 – Crawford County Career and Technical Center, Meadville
- March 5 – Central Montco Technical High School, Plymouth Meeting
- March 13 – Altoona Area High School, Altoona
- March 14 – Seneca Highlands IU 9, Smethport
- March 21 – Lehigh Carbon Community College, Schnecksville
- March 22 – PSBA, Mechanicsburg
- April 11 – Lycoming Career and Technical Center, Hughesville
- April 12 – West Side Career and Technical Center, Kingston