You’ve started a challenging and exciting new role as a school director. Let us help you narrow the learning curve! PSBA’s New School Director Training provides school directors with foundational knowledge about their role, responsibilities and ethical obligations. At this live workshop, participants will learn about key laws, policies, and processes that guide school board governance and leadership, and develop skills for becoming strong advocates in their community. Get the tools you need from experts during this visually engaging and interactive event.
Choose from any of the following locations and dates (note: all sessions are held 8 a.m.-4 p.m., unless specified otherwise.):
- Dec. 8, Bedford CTC
- Dec. 8, Montoursville Area High School
- Dec. 9, Upper St. Clair High School
- Dec. 9, West Side CTC
- Dec. 15, Crawford County CTC
- Dec. 15, Upper Merion Area MS (8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m)
- Dec. 16, PSBA Mechanicsburg
- Dec. 16, Seneca Highlands IU 9
- Jan. 6, Haverford Middle School, Havertown (contingent on 50+ registrants)
- Jan. 13, A W Beattie Career Center
- Jan. 13, Parkland HS
Fees: Complimentary to All-Access members or $170 per person for standard membership. All registrations will be billed to the listed district, IU or CTC. To request billing to an individual, please contact Michelle Kunkel at firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration also includes a box lunch on site and printed resources.