You’ve started a challenging and exciting new role as a school director. Let us help you narrow the learning curve! PSBA’s New School Director Training provides school directors with foundational knowledge about their role, responsibilities and ethical obligations. At this live workshop, participants will learn about key laws, policies, and processes that guide school board governance and leadership, and develop skills for becoming strong advocates in their community. Get the tools you need from experts during this visually engaging and interactive event.
- Feb. 3, A. W. Beattie Career Center, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. — Rescheduled from Jan. 13 DUE TO WEATHER
- Feb. 3, Parkland HS, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. — Rescheduled from Jan. 13 DUE TO WEATHER
- NEW! Evening Session Feb. 22 — Richland HS, 5:30-9 p.m., dinner and materials will be provided at no charge. Registration will be open from 5:15-5:40 p.m. Programming will begin promptly at 5:30 p.m. Attendees will receive printed supplemental materials to support the presentation content. Dinner will be served on site at 6:30 p.m. for no additional cost. This is a condensed program from our full-day New School Director Trainings at other sites.
- Full-Day Sessions: Complimentary to All-Access members or $170 per person for standard membership. All registrations will be billed to the listed district, IU or CTC. To request billing to an individual, please contact Michelle Kunkel at email@example.com. Registration also includes a box lunch on site and printed resources.
- Condensed Evening Session: Complimentary to All-Access members or $49 per person for standard membership. All registrations will be billed to the listed district, IU or CTC. To request billing to an individual, please contact Janelle Hoch at firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration also includes complimentary dinner on site and printed resources.