In your position, you represent the interests of the residents of your district every day. You advocate for the best education for the students in your area and across the state. As your association, PSBA is equally committed to representing your interests.
But in order to do that well, we need to know what you think of your membership and PSBA’s services. We want you to provide candid feedback so we can improve.
To help us understand our members better, PSBA is partnering with CRA, a PA-based research and consulting firm. Here’s what is happening:
- On Monday, May 16, all board members, superintendents, CTC and IU executive directors, and board secretaries will receive an email invitation from CRA with a link to an online survey
- The survey will take approximately 10 minutes to complete
- CRA will keep your answers about your membership experience confidential and anonymous
We know you are busy fulfilling several different roles between your families, careers, and communities, and, to thank you for using your valuable time to complete the survey, we would like to offer you the opportunity to be entered into a drawing to receive one of seven valuable prizes.
- One free registration to the annual PASA-PSBA School Leadership Conference
- One free registration to the annual Advocacy Forum
- A random drawing for one of five PSBA travel coffee mugs
More details were included in the email you received on May 16.